Sagrika Resort Dalhousie
Does your fantasy get away from the city crowd to a memorable vacation that include not only peace and tranquility but comfortable accommodation? Then pack your bags for Sagrika Resort at Dalhousie an Upper budget category hotel, known for the warmth of its people, as well as for prompt service, our resort is the perfect destination for a vacation. Treat yourself or your family to a memorable holiday right in the lap of majestic dhauladhar mountains at an altitude of 6,678ft. Sagrika Resort Dalhousie is blessed with absolutely perfect year round climate. We are centrally located in the town on The Mall at Court Road, Near Punjab National Bank Dalhousie. The main market is at our doorsteps breathtaking scenery and beautiful surroundings will charm you into returning again and again to this peaceful abode. Sagrika Resort Dalhousie is a 16 years old massive building located at the end of a flight of stairs. A splendid garden precedes the building with a separate reception block. The building has a idyllic air about it and reflects in the adequate yet cozy rooms too.
All our Suites and Rooms at Sagrika Resort Dalhousie have modern requisites for the present generation of Tourists such as
- Telephone with STD facilities, Multi Channel Satellite TV"
- LCDS / LEDS 32 inches, Wall to Wall Carpets, Wooden Flooring
- Granite Topped counters Modern Washrooms with
- Hot & Cold Running Water with
- Bath Tubs in few Super Deluxe Rooms & Showers
- 24 Hour Efficient Room Service
- Tea and Coffee Makers
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Internet Wi-Fi Complimentary
- maintaining a placious and refreshing garden. Each and every room at Sagrika Resort Dalhousie has been well decorated with an individualistic style and aura of luxury, painstaking attention has been paid to the smallest detail.
Dalhousie, Himachal Pradesh
The gateway to the Chamba Valley, covering an area of 14 sq. km. and surrounded by alpine vegetation, Dalhousie has charming architecture and panoramic views of both plains and the white capped views of the mountainous ranges. Dalhousie is a quiet town, with a sense of enchantment. This hill station spreads over five low-level hills at the western edge of the Dhauladhar range, just east of the Ravi River. The picturesque town is interspersed with the colonial-era buildings, low roofed stalls and hotels. The pine-covered slopes around it are intersected with paths and treks, which are ideal for short undemanding walks.
- Located in heart of Dalhousie
- Subhash Chowk at walking distance
- St. Francis' Church
- Long Evening Walks
- Ajit Singh Memorial
- Subhash Baoli
- Famous Chamera Lake
- Kalatop Khajjiar Sanctuary
- Bhalei Mata Temple
- Khajjiar Honeymoon Paradise
- Maharana Pratap Sagar
- Chamera Lake & Khajjiar
- Historic Chamba City
- Laxmi Narayan Temple
- Sach Pass Snow Point
Address & Contact
Address: Sagrika Resort Dalhousie, The Mall, Court Road, Near Punjab National Bank,
Dalhousie, District Chamba, Himachal Pradesh, India.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Tele Fax: +91-1899-240660